As an experienced Account Manager we understand the things that matter when considering a move:
- Working for a reputable agency who will look after you and your development
- The opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients and big brands
- Having an impact and handling campaigns that win industry-awards
- Being paid a bonus that recognizes the hard work you put in
- Being supported by inspiring, helpful and hard-working colleagues
- Having great perks, benefits and recognition
Search Laboratory is a global, digital marketing and online PR agency. We are proud to have been featured in the Top 1000 most inspirational companies in the UK and have made the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list FIVE times. This comes directly from feedback from our teams.
We're looking for a Senior Paid Search Account Manager to lead our US PPC offering and manage our key PPC accounts. This is a great opportunity for someone with extensive PPC experience who is looking to join an award-winning team.
- Create and manage paid search campaigns on a variety of advertising platforms, focusing on direct response and maximizing ROI
- Take ownership of a portfolio of clients, providing them with a first point-of-contact for all issues related to their account
- Report to clients with detailed performance analysis, completed actions, recommendations and planned next steps
- Attend and lead client meetings, delivering insights and strategic advice in a professional manner
- Strategize and keep an up-to-date plan for the activity on each account
- Keep abreast of industry news and developments, and share knowledge via internal training and workshop sessions to contribute to company’s PPC offering
- Delegate work effectively to the PPC Executives and International team
- Lead the PPC team in the US, acting as line manager for all other PPC employees
- Help to develop and improve our PPC offering in the US market
- Provide training, detailed feedback, coaching and shadowing opportunities to develop the PPC team in the US
- Provide assistance to the sales and marketing team, through attending pitches, completing audits, blog posts and any further opportunities to demonstrate expertise in the field
- Help to pilot new ideas and tools, testing for flaws or potential improvements, before wider release to the team
Working with the likes of Hitachi, Hootsuite, SolarWinds, Warehouse and VisitBritain, we have developed industry-leading tools and software to help you in your role and to help you produce insightful client reports. You’ll have an analytical mindset and enjoy working with a variety of clients across a range of industries.
Check out our company reviews on Glassdoor and get a feel for what it’s really like to work here through our Facebook page. Our modern office in Brooklyn offers free beer and coffee, along with great perks such as Medical Insurance, 401k plan, Paid time off that increases with length of services, flexible spending account, Employee Assistance Program with a Wellness Program and virtual library with online resources/self-help tools as well as birthday lie-ins!
Give our recruitment team a call if you want to hear more about this role and our fast-paced and growing agency.