We recruit candidates with no previous role or industry experience who have the right mix of transferrable skills. Specifically, we are looking for numerate individuals who are adept at analyzing data in order to make informed decisions.
Working as a Data Analyst is a varied and rewarding role. You will work with our clients within a specialist area of Digital Marketing called Pay-Per-Click Advertising. This role requires a mix of research, data analysis, creativity and the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Research and create targeted keywords
- Write compelling ad text
- Create weekly and monthly campaign performance reports
- Continuously develop automated processes to streamline campaign management
- Create ad-hoc reports and analysis to identify trends
- Contribute ideas and suggestions to improve campaign performance
Our Benefits Include:
- Medical insurance
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program with a Wellness Program, virtual library and access to free counselling
- Paid time off that increases with length of service
- Paid time off for charity work
- Birthday lie-ins
- Free beer
You should be a passionate, proactive individual who is great with numbers! You do not need to have PPC or Digital experience already, however, a genuine interest in this area, and experience working within a customer service or client facing role would be advantageous.