Do you have strong client communication and US Market experience? Are you interested in joining a team of digital experts with the backing and support of a larger, established UK company? If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
We’re looking for an Account Director to strategically oversee the SEO and PPC management of some of our largest and most profitable accounts.
Search Laboratory is a fast-growing, Digital Marketing and Online PR agency specializing in Pay-Per-Click (PPC), Technical SEO, Content Marketing, Public Relations, Programmatic Display Advertising, Conversion Rate Optimization and website analytics. We’re proud to have featured in the Top 1000 most inspirational companies in the UK and have recently won SEO Team of the Year at the Drum Search Awards.
Our clients come in all shapes, sizes and from a variety of sectors, including some of the best-known brands, both in the US and internationally.
The aim of the Account Director is to drive client satisfaction and to ensure our key clients receive the best service they possibly can.
Working closely with the SEO Campaign Team and PPC Account Managers, you will ensure effective strategies are implemented and developed; providing a joined-up approach to our services. You will act as a point of escalation for key clients, ensuring that any issues are resolved as promptly and effectively as possible.
- Lead the strategic review meetings for portfolio campaigns
- Provide leadership and direction to the Campaign Team, ensuring the activities required to meet strategic objectives are implemented
- Maintain frequent and effective communication with portfolio clients and campaign teams
- Identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities and work with the sales team to finalise the commercial arrangements
- Report on client portfolio activities to the Management Team
- Make recommendations to the Management team and Department Managers to improve the customer experience and our services
- Support new pitches as required
- Solid understanding of SEO, PPC and latest developments in search
- Ability to discuss campaign requirements and strategy with clients and Account Managers
- Excellent client-facing and account management skills
- Attention to detail
- Good negotiation skills
- Confidence in difficult situations
Check out our company reviews on Glassdoor and get a feel for what it’s really like to work here through our Facebook page. Our team work in modern offices next to the Manhattan bridge, with great perks including free beer and coffee, free breakfast Monday’s, medical insurance, 401k plan, discounted Gym Membership, 19 days paid vacation per year, birthday lie-ins and free access to an employee assistance program. Give our recruitment team a call if you want to hear more about this role and our fast-paced and growing agency.