Webinar with Google - Agenda Released How to Take Advantage of UK and EU Currency Fluctuations
As we announced last week, we will be holding a webinar with a guest speaker from Google on Wednesday, August 3rd at 11am CDT on "How to Take Advantage of UK and EU Currency Fluctuations". We now have the full agenda for you and there is still plenty of time to register your place here.
Introduction (5 mins)
Chris Attewell, SVP Americas, Search Laboratory
Chris heads up Search Laboratory's US arm helping international businesses grow their revenue streams overseas.
Chris will introduce our key speakers and set the scene. Following on from the UK's decision to leave the EU, now could be the optimal time to take your business international or expand into the UK and EU due to the strength of the dollar.
International Digital Opportunities (20 mins)
Andres Valencia, Account Strategist, Google
Andres is responsible for managing and growing a £15 million p.a. portfolio by consulting clients and digital agencies on all aspects of their digital activity.
In Andres' presentation, he will discuss the following points:
- How digital marketing will power your export plans and expansion
- An overview of the US export market
- Opportunities to enter the UK and EU
- How currency fluctuations give you more bang for your marketing buck
- How native advertisers could be pulling back from marketing activities giving new companies a much greater chance of success
- How Google's close working relationship with Search Laboratory will open up tools and support that will be invaluable to global success.
How Search Laboratory can help (20 mins)
Pete Whitmarsh, Head of Paid Media, Search Laboratory
Pete is in charge of our PPC and programmatic teams, working on a variety of international businesses across many different sectors.
Pete's presentation will cover the following points
- How Search Laboratory's export expertise and services will help your international expansion plans
- Specific UK and EU market know-how regarding localization and translation
- Why the UK is a great stepping stone to further European markets
- How we have helped multinational brands go global online (including case studies)
- What you need to do now.
Questions (15 mins)
Here you get the chance to ask any questions that may have arisen as part of the talk or raise wider international digital marketing problems you may have.
For a little more information on why we have decided to run this webinar, have a look at our previous post announcing the webinar's launch.
We hope you can make it, sign up below to secure your place.